There's Always Something Happening at Camana Bay
A busy calendar of family-friendly events ensures there is always something happening at Camana Bay. With the holiday season just around the corner, there are plenty of festivities to look forward to.
- Saturday 27 October – Halloween Spooktacular
- Sunday 11 November – Pirates Week Family Fun Fair
- Monday 12 November – Camana Bay Catboat Cup Series Championship
- Saturday 17 November – 6th Annual Tree Lighting
- Monday 19 – Friday 24 November – Festival of Trees
- December – Santa Photos
- December – Christmas Moonlight & Movies
- Saturday 1 December – Parade of Lights
- Wednesday 5 December – Christmas Evening Market
- Friday 7 December – Christmas Breeze Concert
- Saturday 8 December – Barnes Dance Academy Christmas Parade
- Saturday 15 December – Youth Choir Concert
- Sunday 23 December – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Pyjama Party
- Monday 31 December – New Year’s Eve Fireworks
For a full list of events visit: camanabay.com/events-calendar
comments powered by Disqus
Carolina Hane has joined TRIO Architecture as Lead Interior Designer, with over 10 years o...
Dr. Doull, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncturist and a Fellow with the Ame...
Rugs Oriental is excited to announce the arrival of additional designs in the ‘Caribbean...
Robert Towell Architect (RTA) has relocated their office to the recently completed fo...
Provenance Properties is proud to be named a Christie’s International Real Estate Affili...
Paramount Carpet supplied 60,000 sq ft. of Crossville ‘Structure’ porcelain tiles...