Words by Natasha Were.
1. Create a foliage focal point with the versatile freestanding Evita Outdoor Plant Stand (above). Hang smaller planters from the bars at varying heights, or give tall plants room to grow. www.living.ky
2. Don’t leave leafy friends on the floor. Elevate your planting and hang herbs up high with the textured, lightweight Honeycomb Finish Hanging Pots (right), available in white and brown. www.vigoro.ky
3. When all you and your sweetheart want is to take a break and find a shady spot to sit, the Romeo and Juliet Bench (left), incorporating two trees, offers the perfect perch for two. www.workplace.ky
4. Plant not so pretty? Let the pot do the talking. The irregular coral-like forms and pristine white resin finish of the Celestine (right) are guaranteed to steal the limelight. www.designstudiointeriors.shop
5. An elegant duo made to command attention. Made from 100% iron with satin gold finish legs and textured bowls Salvador Metal Planters (left) add style and substance in or outdoors. www.tomlinsonfurniture.ky
6. Perfect for brightening dull corners, the Monarch Planter (right) brings in warm curves and organic materials with its lampakanai rope-wrapped bowl and brass-finish feet. www.idgcayman.com
7. Create ambience and layered lighting with the Umbra Ora LED planter (left). A removable light ring sits within the pot to provide a simple, no-installation uplight effect. www.althompson.com
comments powered by Disqus
1503 Property Group continues its expansion into the Cayman real estate market with the ap...
According to the latest Market Report, the average residential property price in the Cayma...
CaribbeanMGT offers RICS regulated Real Estate Broking, Tech Products and High-Performance...
Cayman Villas is the islands premier holiday rental agency having created dream vacations...
There are only a few units remaining in the successful developments of Arvia and Bahia by...