BCQS International - Taking on the Caribbean
With a host of project involvement throughout the region, BCQS International is becoming the 'go-to' company of the Caribbean:
• Due to commence in the first quarter of 2010, BCQS is representing the lending consortia on the proposed Ritz 320 room Carlton Resort in Aruba;
• Diamonds International opened its Grand Cayman flagship store in time for the holiday season on the new ground floor of the Aall Building;
• April 2010 sees the opening of InterHealth Canada’s two full service secondary care hospitals – a forty-bed facility in Providenciales and a twenty-bed facility in Grand Turk;
• Having moved to its new Waterloo location midway between downtown and the cruise ship port, Scotiabank Grand Turk’s new 2,500 square foot operation, opened its doors in December 2009;
• A second Scotiabank facility in Providenciales, Grace Bay will be operational by mid January 2010;
• Following financial problems with the Mandarin Oriental-managed Dellis Cay private island project, BCQS is assisting receivers, Cooper Zolfo;
• BCQS is assisting Credit Suisse with a project review of the Temenos project in Anguilla. Slated to feature a Greg Norman golf course, 78 villas and 32 hotel suites, the development has been on hold for several months.
For more information contact a BCQS International representative at (345) 949 8644 or visit www.bcqs.com.
comments powered by Disqus
Provenance Properties is proud to be named a Christie’s International Real Estate Affili...
Live the ultimate lifestyle at Camana Bay’s first for-sale residential community. OLEA f...
PGT brings modern edge-to-edge monochromatic style to home design with all-black aluminum...
Protect your investment, the Island Heritage way…with Heritage ConstructionCover Insuran...