There's Always Something Happening at Camana Bay
A busy calendar of family-friendly events ensures there is always something happening at Camana Bay. With the holiday season just around the corner, there are plenty of festivities to look forward to.
- Saturday 27 October – Halloween Spooktacular
- Sunday 11 November – Pirates Week Family Fun Fair
- Monday 12 November – Camana Bay Catboat Cup Series Championship
- Saturday 17 November – 6th Annual Tree Lighting
- Monday 19 – Friday 24 November – Festival of Trees
- December – Santa Photos
- December – Christmas Moonlight & Movies
- Saturday 1 December – Parade of Lights
- Wednesday 5 December – Christmas Evening Market
- Friday 7 December – Christmas Breeze Concert
- Saturday 8 December – Barnes Dance Academy Christmas Parade
- Saturday 15 December – Youth Choir Concert
- Sunday 23 December – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Pyjama Party
- Monday 31 December – New Year’s Eve Fireworks
For a full list of events visit: camanabay.com/events-calendar
comments powered by Disqus
The Phoenix Group has recently completed another stellar major hotel renovation at the Wes...
A year in the making, the new Kohler® Registered Showroom at A. L. Thompson’s officiall...
There's always something happening with the creative collective of Awardart Gallery, Absol...
Car City Ltd., the authorised Mercedes-Benz dealer for the Cayman Islands is pleased to an...
New from URC; Total Control® 2.0 combines your entertainment and smart home technology in...
Design Studio is excited to announce it’s partnership with The Butler Group on Seacrest,...