There's Always Something Happening at Camana Bay
A busy calendar of family-friendly events ensures there is always something happening at Camana Bay. With the holiday season just around the corner, there are plenty of festivities to look forward to.
- Saturday 27 October – Halloween Spooktacular
- Sunday 11 November – Pirates Week Family Fun Fair
- Monday 12 November – Camana Bay Catboat Cup Series Championship
- Saturday 17 November – 6th Annual Tree Lighting
- Monday 19 – Friday 24 November – Festival of Trees
- December – Santa Photos
- December – Christmas Moonlight & Movies
- Saturday 1 December – Parade of Lights
- Wednesday 5 December – Christmas Evening Market
- Friday 7 December – Christmas Breeze Concert
- Saturday 8 December – Barnes Dance Academy Christmas Parade
- Saturday 15 December – Youth Choir Concert
- Sunday 23 December – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Pyjama Party
- Monday 31 December – New Year’s Eve Fireworks
For a full list of events visit: camanabay.com/events-calendar
comments powered by Disqus
Join over 200 industry professionals to share knowledge, learn about trends and hear best...
VIGORO adds to its vast collection of high quality ceramic pots at their Agricola garden c...
Robert Towell Architect Ltd. recently won at the Caribbean Property Awards. Robert compete...
At the 2018 Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) International Awards of Excelle...
The Phoenix Group's newest member, Bianca Hunt, has over 10 years' experience designing ho...