BCQS International - Taking on the Caribbean
With a host of project involvement throughout the region, BCQS International is becoming the 'go-to' company of the Caribbean:
• Due to commence in the first quarter of 2010, BCQS is representing the lending consortia on the proposed Ritz 320 room Carlton Resort in Aruba;
• Diamonds International opened its Grand Cayman flagship store in time for the holiday season on the new ground floor of the Aall Building;
• April 2010 sees the opening of InterHealth Canada’s two full service secondary care hospitals – a forty-bed facility in Providenciales and a twenty-bed facility in Grand Turk;
• Having moved to its new Waterloo location midway between downtown and the cruise ship port, Scotiabank Grand Turk’s new 2,500 square foot operation, opened its doors in December 2009;
• A second Scotiabank facility in Providenciales, Grace Bay will be operational by mid January 2010;
• Following financial problems with the Mandarin Oriental-managed Dellis Cay private island project, BCQS is assisting receivers, Cooper Zolfo;
• BCQS is assisting Credit Suisse with a project review of the Temenos project in Anguilla. Slated to feature a Greg Norman golf course, 78 villas and 32 hotel suites, the development has been on hold for several months.
For more information contact a BCQS International representative at (345) 949 8644 or visit www.bcqs.com.
comments powered by Disqus
VIGORO adds to its vast collection of high quality ceramic pots at their Agricola garden c...
Robert Towell Architect Ltd. recently won at the Caribbean Property Awards. Robert compete...
At the 2018 Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) International Awards of Excelle...
The Phoenix Group's newest member, Bianca Hunt, has over 10 years' experience designing ho...
Cayman's only holistic medical spa, NO. 11 SPA, has added Dien Chan Facial Reflexology to...